Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Vaccine Administration Report

I would like to be able to access a report that can pull up the day's patients who received immunizations that day and who administered them. Select a specific day and pull up all the patients who were vaccinated that day. We don't use the HL7 integration yet so I like to compare what's in the state registry and make sure those vaccines are entered into PF as well.

51 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Margaret shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr RICHARD LOUVAR commented  · 

record hepatitis C vaccine so it can be tracked an run report

• Mr Wensheng Jen commented  · 

Having a report that shows Vaccine Administration sorted by date, patient, or vaccine is very very useful. Medicaid Managed Care plans run Medical Records Review (audits) every year. At the moment we have to keep a separate and manually typed log. Since we have the Vaccine/Immunization Registry it would be beneficial to have a Vaccine Administration Log/Report also.

• Bonnee Shafner commented  · 

I need to print of list of the patients/dates that received immunizations from a particular vaccine/lot # inventory. This is really important to have!

Feedback and Knowledge Base