Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Charting Undo

It would be great if there was an 'undo' button for charting mishaps.

65 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tasleyma shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael Volow commented  · 

I just Tested it. Ctrl-Z DOES perform an undo function (Google browser) when text that you have been typing suddenly disappears (Providing him to any other actions and between the disappearance and the Ctrl-Z)

• Michael Volow commented  · 

Yes, In there should also be an UNDO button, when Text that you are creating suddenly disappears. This happened to me a few times

• Doctor B commented  · 

Yes, please give us a Control+Z "undo" function? The touchpad has a habit of highlighting and erasing big chunks of text due to random brushes by my hand or sleeve and I get so frustrated when I can't undo that and I have to re-write all of it.

• Tasleyma commented  · 

Hi,

Yes:
    1. When inserting a template item it would be nice to undo the insert if it goes in the wrong place or I click on the wrong template item. (Saves time versus having to delete)
    2. When deleting a medication: it there was a small timeframe for the undo, it would help with mistakenly deleting a med. (This was more of a problem with the old system).

Thanks!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base