Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Patient Report for Birthdays and other purposes

We would like to be able to run a patient report for a particular date range of birthdays or office visits and export that list so we can send cards. We would need name, phone number, email address, mailing address, among other things.

259 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

18 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anname Phann commented  · 

Workaround: Run a patient list for your entire panel (e.g., Age = blank), export to CSV format, save as excel file. You will see columns for DOB, address, phone, email (if available).
    Filter on birthday month and you've got your list to mail merge into labels for your cards.

• Kelly May commented  · 

I would like to be able to run a report for each birthday month to send cards out monthly as well. I think automated emails are nice, but I prefer a physical card that I can sign.

• Dr Georgeanne Freeman commented  · 

We would like to customize a birthday e-mail for our practice and from practice fusion send a PF generated email one week prior to each active patient's birthday

• Edward Taubman commented  · 

Even better automatically send a customized Happy Birthday email or text to patient as my dentist does for me. Patients love getting these.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to be able to run a birthday report for the month so I can schedule a way to reach out to the patient.

• Dr Ilka Rodriguez commented  · 

Im very good with this idea. Currently Im running other software to print labels and make recall call. So, if we have this Report with the last seen visit and its information and/or the labels will be awesome. I have too much patient without emails and other without cel phone. My office still run with recall postcards. Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

I need to be able to run a birthday report as well please!

• Dr Katherine Chou commented  · 

I'd also like to run a birthday report so I can send birthday cards/postcards.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I need a report that can show me the patients in a date range which has the patient name, email, and phone number. Right now I can do a chart report and get a list of patients that way, but it does not have their email addresses in this list.

• Ms Donna Richardson commented  · 

Reports that break patient population down into categories of diagnosis, procedure, type of patient.

• Pat commented  · 

We would love this as well!

• Dr Keith Miller commented  · 

Would love to be able to run a birthday report each month

• Anonymous commented  · 

We love the idea, as we have to do this by hand.

NORMAN S. LEVY, MD

• Anonymous commented  · 

We, too, would love to be able to run monthly patient birthday reports so we can mail cards.

• Anonymous commented  · 

To be able to make more diverse patient lists, such as a report that shows only patients active during a certain time frame.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How can I run a list of patients birthday per month?

Feedback and Knowledge Base