Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Remember my place in schedule or chart list

Currently, if I'm documenting from the Chart view, and I choose the 25th of the 30 encounters (e.g., my 4pm appointment) on my schedule, when I close that patient's chart I'm returned to the top of the Chart list, i.e., the 8am patients. I have to scroll down to find where I was in the list. For every patient.

PF should return me to the Chart window scrolled down to the 4pm point on my schedule, not reset to 8am.

This is even worse using the Schedule view currently. If I go back two weeks because I'm charting encounters two weeks ago, and scroll halfway down my schedule and open a chart ... when I close that chart, I'm put back to the Chart view. So I switch back to the Schedule view and it's displaying the top of today's Schedule again. It shouldn't do that. When I close the patient's chart, it should return me to the Schedule view and still be where I left it -- two weeks ago, halfway down.

43 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SWWC shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Richard Govia commented  · 

Agreed. Whenever you leave the schedule view for whatever reason you should be returned to same view/day/time when you return to the schedule. This would save a lot of time.

• Becca commented  · 

I completely agree! This takes up so much time!

Feedback and Knowledge Base