Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Sort Task list

We would like the ability to sort tasks (especially superbills) by date and other fields

67 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mr Wensheng Jen commented  · 

it would be best to remove the drop-down list that shows current, next week, next few days, etc. and add the ability to sort by date.

• Denise Dragonov commented  · 

The doctors would like to be able to sore their task list with oldest on top!

• Ms Jeannie Polacco commented  · 

Refill task does not allow us to sort by patient. It would be a great time saver if the refill program would allow sorting by patient or a search bar to allow us to find refill we want to refill for a specific patient.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same! We need to be able to sort the superbills and also tasks so that we can work the oldest stuff first.

• Karen commented  · 

Please allow resorting tasks from oldest to newest. This would definitely assist in catching up!

• Kathryn Strangstalien commented  · 

I think it would be great to be able to sort tasks and unsigned encounters by the oldest date first.

• Joy Geyman commented  · 

Add the ability to sort tasks by name and other headers

• DG commented  · 

Yes! Please be able to sort Oldest to Newest, Newest to Oldest, By Month, By patient Name, By Type of thing to finalize/sign.

• Tracy commented  · 

To sort unsigned encounters would be great. We need to address oldest notes 1st. Please help, this would cut down our work in 1/2!

• Piotr commented  · 

Would be great to filter by oldest to newest to prioritize older tasks over new ones.

• Dr Brian Moraes commented  · 

On the task menu it should allow you to pick "oldest" along with current or future so you can view the oldest tasks at the top of the list.

• Lenita Williamson commented  · 

when in the task section and I am working on encounters. I would like to have the option of completing them in reverse chronological order. In other words, sometimes I want to finish the oldest charts First. The way it's set up now, I have to do the newest task and encounters at the top of the list.

When working in the task section and then going to encounter to sign. I would like the ability to sign the chart order image and send a referral before being sent back to the task section. The way it's set up now. Once I sign the note. It takes me back to the task and that encounter is now gone. I then have to click on charts open the chart note again and then do my referral and image or lab orders

• Adam commented  · 

Would like to see a sort feature on the tasks page. Would like to be able to see the oldest task on top.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When signing off on encounters, please add a feature to allow the encounters to be sorted where the furtest date will be at the top and the most recent date will be at the bottom.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with Mark, should be able to sort tasks (need unsigned encounters particularly) in either order (ascending and descending) and then ensure the list stays where we left it once we click on a chart to take some action, that is updated to reflect the recent action but the position on the chart stays the same so one could "work" the list quickly.

• Mark commented  · 

Is there a way to view the unsigned encounters, oldest first instead of the default where is it is new first. I would like to be able to complete my old charts first rather than scrolling all the way down. Wan the ability to sort. Please add this feature. Very basic but important and save time.

• Tracy commented  · 

I would like to ask to defult my list from oldest tasks at the top to newest tasks at the bottom.

• Ms Kathleen Mancini commented  · 

I would like to see a sort by the patient name also. Our providers may be looking for scanned documents that have not been signed off on yet, and it would be easier to sort by name to catch these when the patient may be in the office.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to ask to defult my list from oldest tasks at the top to newest tasks at the bottom.

• Tracy commented  · 

Our providers would like to sort encounter that need to be signed by date.

Feedback and Knowledge Base