Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Company Logo on All Documents

It would be fantastic to have the option to place our company logo on all documents.

244 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr Daniel Benson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Alexis Alexandridis commented  · 

Now that PF is a paid subscription, this is exactly the sort of functionality that one would expect.

• Dr Joseph Gonzalez commented  · 

this is really the only hesitation i have with practice fusion. If the logo was added to all documents, then i wouldn't have a problem paying the $99 monthly fee... it is all about marketing when i fax my office notes, and we miss a huge opportunity by not having our logo on the soap note.

I think you would keep more people if you added this one function

• Dr Bryan Dzvonick commented  · 

Please allow us to add our clinic logo to plan and other document printouts.

• David Afanador commented  · 

Would Love to see this idea implemented. The encounter and procedure notes will have the company logo attached.

• Dr Gina Benaquista DeSipio commented  · 

Agree we should be able to place our practice name at least (Logo would be a bonus!) at top of printed notes. My notes are printed out and placed on charts at various facilities and right now my name is the only identifying info. Practice name and logo is very important.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree - this is really the only barrier to adopting PF corporation wide, please consider!

• Kevin commented  · 

I am sure that this is something every business would want and surely could easily be built in when creating documents.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We would like to see Practice Fusion add the option to customize our encounter forms with a facility name and logo.
    Thank you
    Dorothy

• DS commented  · 

Yes, please add this! Especially to outgoing faxes. Sending referral letters with the logo is crucial. Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

I concur that having the option of placing our practice logo on documentation is a valuable idea. This functionality should be given high priority.

• Mr Sebastian Tezna commented  · 

This would truly be a value add because currently we have to print on expensive letter head when we submit reports to agencies that request from us based on service or care coordination. Having the option of including the company logo whenever printing would be great and the PF logo watermarked, or underneath the company logo to demonstrate support.

Feedback and Knowledge Base