Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Utilize a Single EHR login for multiple practices

I use practice fusion for more than one employer and self employment activities. It would be helpful if I could use the same log on but be able to toggle between practices. I suspect that there are other users who may use practice fusion for more than one practice and would find this very useful

36 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Craig Ross commented  · 

This would also help consultants who work with multiple practices with Practice Fusion. Most importantly are our CMS extension programs that assists small practices in MIPS and meaningful use.

• Ms Lauren Surrock commented  · 

I agree. I am sharing staff with another practice and they cant use the same email to log in, and cant switch easily between practices. It would be great if they could switch back and forth readily.

• Isaura Pina commented  · 

I have the issue. I hope they can help us making a few changes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

For example- I have a practice in Indiana, Texas and Illinois. I would like to be able to create a practice for each location with the ability to share the information of a specific practice/location (for example: The one in IL) without sharing any patient information from any-other. In addition, I would like to have the ability to select the power level each use has: Viewer, Editor and Admin.

• S. Panchal, MD commented  · 

Physicians working at multiple clinics should not have to create login for each clinic.

Feedback and Knowledge Base