Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Display Pharmacy Contact Information even when not e-prescribing

When prescribing controlled substances, for instance, I have to check a different prescription on the patient to figure out which pharmacy to use. So, when we are "ordering" controlled substances, can you please activate the pharmacy info for these prescriptions, too, so we have the phone number of the most recently used pharmacies on hand? I am frequently googling to find a pharmacy number now, but would prefer to stay in my EHR to find this contact information.

67 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr Pauravi Rana shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

It would be an asset to PF if front desk staff had the ability to add the patients pharmacy into the chart. That way the information is already in the chart ready for the provider to escribe and it would be great if it was on the summary or profile somewhere so that when you print a visit note, it is on there and you don't have to document it in the notes section on the profile because when you print a visit the notes section prints from the profile and there maybe something in this section you don't want to send.

• Toni Sparks commented  · 

can you carry over the pharmacy to controlled substances. Even though e-scribing is not available, I need to know the pharmacy for call-in's.

Feedback and Knowledge Base