Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Growth Chart Improvements

Growth Charts need to be correctable (you can put prior errors in red if necessary), as parents rely on these visuals. Also the new square on the growth graph is prettier, but doesn't allow a more careful estimation of the exact percentile. It needs to be a smaller dot and preferably on the vital sign section, just as the BMI is populated from Ht & Wt...the exact percentile would be WONDERFUL to have for pediatric growth measurement and analysis.

37 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr. Church shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

I am a lactation consultant and monitor infant growth very closely. I need to be able to add dates and weights unrelated to encounters, as I am not seeing these babies at birth or while they are in the hospital. Ideally I am able to add every single recorded weight from the parent's yellow card and then plot a visual so that I can identify when babies are not gaining appropriately. I need to be able to see growth over time using multiple data points, some recorded by me during a visit, others manually entered by me from records provided by the client or the baby's pediatrician.

I would like to be able to enter lbs and oz as separate fields. Thank you!

• Karen Adams commented  · 

would it be possible for the growth chart to reflect the growth of a patient over several visits so that the parent can see the changes/growth in their child.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We need additional growth charts for Down Syndrome as well as exclusively breast fed infants (WHO charts) please!!

• Dr Jose David Gamez commented  · 

I agree 100% with this request. I am a pediatric endocrinologist and I needs this information as most accurate possible.

• Marlene Maltby commented  · 

As a nutritionist who primarily works with kids, having the height, weight, and head circumference percentiles automatically calculated would save me hours! Many doctor's offices do this already and I feel so archaic when I have to do it on paper! Thanks for considering =)

• rosa commented  · 

YES!!!! automatically document percinetiles right next to ht/wt

• rochel commented  · 

Is there any way the weight can be recorded with pounds AND ounces, as this is important for our pediatric patients.

Feedback and Knowledge Base