Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Sort Diagnoses by Code in Patient Chart

Some patients have a long list of diagnoses. They are not in any particular order nor are sortable by code. It would help us to be able to customize how diagnoses are sorted, so the same dx is not entered multiple times in the same list.

39 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bonnee Shafner shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

yes this would be very helpful.
    As an add on, there should be a way to prevent adding duplicate diagnoses. I sometimes can't find it in the list and add it again, only to find that i added it before and my patient now has 2 of the same diagnostic code.

• Ms Anne Pierce commented  · 

Yes!! Lists are long and it takes significant time to search through them for the one you want. Very cumbersome!

• Anita Alvarez commented  · 

I would like to have a way to search patient based on diagnosis

• Deb Martin commented  · 

Please add a sort feature to diagnosis codes; numberic and alpha would be wonderful. Some lists get so long that it take alot of time to clean them up and look for duplicates.

• Darwin Boor, MD commented  · 

All of our diagnoses have diagnotic codes. Lets take advantage of them. Please sort all diagnostic codes sections (CHRONIC, ACUTE, "NEITHER") by diagnostic code.

It would be nice to have the option to sort the diagnoses by diagnosis date too.

• Dr Sam Russo commented  · 

Please add the ability to sort the diagnosis list for a patient alphabetically or by code.

Feedback and Knowledge Base