Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Vital Signs Pinned to Top of Chart Note

In the old ehr you could see the current vital signs wherever you were in the note. It would help to again have it pinned at the top for easy access no matter where you are in the chart note.

70 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DocMom27 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Edward Taubman commented  · 

vital signs should by default (w an option to not do so) show up at the top of the objective section so we don't need to type it in; this is important not in every case will the person seeing printed versions get the vitals flow sheet (which by the way always prints n/a when faxing a referral)

• Anonymous commented  · 

We need the CURRENT weight/vital signs display easily seen while doing notes. You can put it at the right hand side rather than the left most so it can be seen while doing notes. I always have to scroll to the current weight whenever I am trying to calculate dosing for my pediatric patients.

• Dr Marieliz Alvarado commented  · 

i want vitals on top of chart in 1 line instead of 6 lines. it was better when it is printed to be charted in horizontal instead of vertical way

• Beth Renzulli, MD commented  · 

It would be nice if the charting box did not cover up the most recent vitals in the vitals flow sheet. So, if you are entering something into the chart, eg in the "Subjective" section, you could still scroll up the left side of the screen and see the most recent vitals without having to close the charting box.

Feedback and Knowledge Base