Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Batch Export Superbills

We would love to have a way to batch export a set of superbills as well as have an excel file export.

87 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brandon Brown shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mrs Anna Ball commented  · 

I totally agree there is no way to export a file to your billing company which has the demographics, including insurance, and superbill. It all has to be done manually. This is inefficient and doesn't allow you to network with
    your billing department.

• Lindsay Baum commented  · 

Would like to download all superbills for printing at once.

• Ms Lauren Surrock commented  · 

It would be great to be able to download/batch superbills for each day into one file to send to third party biller. Doing it one by one is extremely cumbersome.

• Ben Wheeler commented  · 

Yes a batch download of superbills in HL7 format would be a very use full feature. Also it would be very nice if those HL7 DFT files included the INS1 record for the patient's insurance information.

• Dr Daniel Benson commented  · 

It would be awesome to be able to download and/or print multiple superbills at once.

• Chelesa Mayer commented  · 

Yes! Please add batch exporting capabilities and excel file exports! Would be super helpful!

• Brandon Brown commented  · 

i'd like to clarify that by "batch export" i mean the ability to click one button for all "Ready For Biller" claims that would then zip all the HL7 files and initiate a download of said zip file.

• Marnie Adair commented  · 

I need a way for the 837 claims files (to insurance companies) from Practice Fusion to be sent for a particular practice or physician, to a third party. (McKesson)

Feedback and Knowledge Base