Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Additional PQRS Measures

We would like to have a new PQRS Measure added: Measure 39 Osteoarthritis (OA): Function and Pain Assessment;

39 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Meradith Claytor shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Cherrie Cindric commented  · 

As a podiatrist, I'd like to see these measures added:
    1. Diabetes Mellitus: Diabetes Foot and Ankle Care, Peripheral Neuropathy – Neurological Evaluation (PQRS #126)
    2. Diabetes Mellitus: Diabetic Foot and Ankle Care, Ulcer Prevention – Evaluation of Footwear (PQRS #127)
    3. Falls: Plan of Care (PQRS #155

These are all great measures and would significantly help the podiatrists in the group meet MIPS requirements.

• Bil Force commented  · 

1. Diabetes Mellitus: Diabetes Foot and Ankle Care, Peripheral Neuropathy – Neurological Evaluation (PQRS #126)
    2. Diabetes Mellitus: Diabetic Foot and Ankle Care, Ulcer Prevention – Evaluation of Footwear (PQRS #127)
    3. Falls: Plan of Care (PQRS #155)

• Dr Mohan Philip commented  · 

With new MIPS requirements , more quality measures need to be added.

• Dr Katherine Chou commented  · 

3. Falls: Plan of Care (PQRS #155)

• Firdous Siddiqui commented  · 

I would like some of the GI specific measures to be added to the list such as DEXA scan in IBD, ppd and hepatitis serology testing in IBD, and hepatitis C related quality measures.

• Mike A commented  · 

Also...
    Roland Morris Disability Questionnaire
    Oswestry Disability Questionnaire
    STarT Back 9
    Neck Disability Questionnaire

Thanks.

• colleen scheuren commented  · 

We are a rheumatology practice there are several measures that would be more beneficial for our practice.
    024 managing post fracture
    039 screening for osteoporosis
    108 treating RA with a DMARD
    109 Osteoarthritis Function Assessment and Plan
    176 TB Screening
    177 RA Assessment of Disease Activity
    178 RA Functional Status
    179 RA Assessment, Classify Disease Prognosis
    180 RA glucocorticoid Management

• Sean Weller commented  · 

This is a measure used to track Statin therapy used for those with Cardiovascular disease, and has been requested by an organization that works with clinics to improve cardiovascular health in our area.
    Although Statins are only one of many treatment options for Cardiovascular health, I think it is important to have this information available for epidemiological reasons.

• Catherine commented  · 

I agree, would like to have more measures in PQRS dashboard.

• Dr Elleni Woldesenbet commented  · 

Can you add all measure for HIV:
    47 Advance Care Plan
    160 HIV/AIDS: Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia (PCP) Prophylaxis
    205 HIV/AIDS: Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening for Chlamydia
    338 HIV Viral Load Suppression
    339 Prescription of HIV Antiretroviral Therapy
    340 HIV Medical Visit Frequency

Thank you

• Dr Elleni Woldesenbet commented  · 

Most of our patients are HIV. So Please can you add all the HIV required measure.

• Ms Lisa Hobon commented  · 

Please add more measures relevant to behavioral health. Specifically:

Measure 131: Pain assessment
    Measure 181: Elder maltreatment
    Measure 325: Depression and comorbid diagnoses
    Measure 383: Adherence to anti-psychotic medications
    Measure 411: Depression Remission

• Timothy Webb commented  · 

While I realize it would be labor intensive, it would be incredibly helpful if sufficient PQRS measures were reportable through PF and grouped for specialty specific sets selectable in the setup menu of a given practice. As a podiatrist, measures in the program applicable to my practice do not exist in sufficient numbers to avoid the Meaningful Use penalty and we are forced to duplicate work in reporting via Registry. As it is, Podiatrists, Optometrists, Chiropractors, and (perhaps) Dentists are limited in measures we may report due to the bulk of reportable items being OUTSIDE our scope of practice.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We're a Pediatric office so some of the items in PQRS don't apply to us... Can it be added, please?

• Anonymous commented  · 

HIV measure should be added to PQRS Measures.

• Dr. Church commented  · 

CMS75v1 Children who have dental decay or cavities needs to be on the CQM list

• Catherine commented  · 

We like to add HIV/AIDS: Medical Visit and HIV/AIDS: RNA Control measures in Practice Fusion? Thanks!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base