Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Patient picture upload from mobile phone or tablet

I would like to take a photo with my ipad and click on the empty photo area and select the photo from my ipad. My MA can go into the room. Take a photo of the patient and post it to the chart right away. No longer needing the webcam we have been using.

74 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

This should be a feature of a Practice Fusion web app so that the picture gets automatically uploaded to the chart.

• Patricia Brinkman-Falter commented  · 

I also would like to add videos from my iphone or web based camera as part of the patient intake and reassessments. For now I would settle for a direct import from icloud instead of having to download it to my computer, then upload it to the chart.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature

• Dr James Stallone commented  · 

ABSOLUTELY... ESSENTIAL FOR ANY COMPREHENSIVE EMR TO BE ABLE TO UPLOAD PHOTOS SIMPLY TO DOCUMENT ANY PHOTOGRAPHIC DATA INCLUDING PATIENT PROFILE PHOTOS

• Tom commented  · 

This can be a feature of their app so that the picture gets automatically uploaded to the chart.

• Pat M. commented  · 

It would be great if the app had options like this. We have an Ipad currently that could do this.

• Dr Ernest Isaacson commented  · 

Would be nice to take a photo with the iPad camera and import directly into the patient chart, especially useful for wounds, procedures, suspicious skin lesions, etc. Understand photos can be imported, this would save a step and time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base