Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Merge Practice Fusion accounts

I am selling my practice to another PF user. She would like to be able to merge the 2 accounts. Reuploading thousands of charts will be extremely time consuming.

65 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dan Kahen commented  · 

I have 2 PF accounts for 2 separate clinics and want to merge them into one.
    I don't want to pay for 2 separate subscriptions as I work half the week at each practice.

• Gudla commented  · 

Need to merge 2 practice fusion accounts to one, need help to export and import all the charts

• Deanna commented  · 

It would be very helpful to be able to transfer patient charts and escribe from one practice fusion account to another practice fusion account. We have two clinics and sometimes patients move and then are seen in the other clinic. This makes it hard to have patients past history and medications available without having to log into both accounts.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We are merging two clincs and logging out of one into the other is just making life difficult. Merging this data would be awesome.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We have 3 PF accounts and would like to merge them into one!

• Rachel commented  · 

I left a practice and started my own. I now have two online account patients can see. One of which has inaccurate information regarding the ability to schedule and my office location. I would like to pull this one down but I have a bunch of 5 star reviews which I don't want to lose. I would like to be able to merge the reviews and then pull the account down.

Feedback and Knowledge Base