Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Pulmonary Function Tests

Our office has a need for a place to enter PFT results. This would be work well in the screenings/assesment/intervention tab. This should have a drop down to select normal or obstructive. A comment window to document any number values.

29 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Richard Brody commented  · 

Also allow insertion of FEV6 into PFT flow sheet. This is an option found on the popular EasyOne spirometer that makes administering and performing spirometry easier. Predicted values are available in the NHANES III data set.

• Dr Richard Catlett commented  · 

I would like to be able to enter PFT data in a flow sheet form. At the present time I can answer simple spirometric indices including the FVC and in the FEV1 and FEV1/FVC value manually.

I would like to be able to enter Lung volumes including total lung capacity, residual volume and diffusing capacity.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Critically important for anyone evaluating / following asthma....please resolve! Flowsheet would be perfect for side-by-side comparison over time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base