Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Smoking History Comments Box

I would like to request a comments box that would show up under the smoking history section. Based on current category, 1/2 ppd is the same as 2 ppd (heavy). Now it would be nice when I click on the smoking tab to be able to notate changes that are important for me to track. If a patient has dropped from 2ppd to 1 ppd, I want to be able to see that at least in comments. By default, I have been going into medical history and noting this but I don't see that info unless I go there to look. It would not take up any more of the valuable summary page to have a comments box where I can free-text important info to me when the smoking history box is selected.

33 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr Willhelm shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mrs Lisa Osmanzai commented  · 

I would like a tab / area that allows me to add that patient is unable to remember when they quit smoking. there is no place to indicate this or to be able to write it in.

Feedback and Knowledge Base