Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Fee Schedule for CPT Codes

We would like an option to add fee schedule rates to the CPT codes so when you create a Super bill it adds the rates automatically.

375 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

As another cash only practice, with no "billing company" attached to us, we don't have ANY way in Practice Fusion to put in our own charges/ and fees for individual orders and office visits... Please please work on this?

Thanks!

• RMF commented  · 

This is a must have for small practices.

• Bliss commented  · 

I am a small psychiatric private practice feeling pushed to switch over to an EHR from paper charts and coupling CPT codes with fee schedules on the Super bills is one of the key features I am looking for in an EHR program. This would be a major deciding factor!

• doc commented  · 

Yes, please add this essential feature for no-insurance accepting practice - must have!

• Whitney commented  · 

Where is practice fusion with implementing this? I, like others, am at a no-insurance accepting practice and thus it'd be nice to be able to input the set prices and have them automatically appear when you create the superbill with the custom created CPT codes. Thanks!

• Sam commented  · 

I would think this is a pretty essential feature for EMRs.

• Anonymous commented  · 

DEFINITELY WOULD BE A PLUS TO HAVE. A TIME SAVER SINCE WE HAVE SO LITTLE TIME.

• Wesley Ryan MD commented  · 

I concur, each time I generate a superbill I need to put in the fee, when this is something the system could autopopulate. Would be ideal too to have "default" CPT codes autopopulate in, along with all the patient diagnoses. Lots of saved clicks and time if this were implemented.

• Richard commented  · 

I agree as well.

• Mrs Janet Glaze commented  · 

Report/add charges to CPT codes and able to create self pay rates

• Dr Tara Kirk commented  · 

I have a spreadsheet with over 200 CPT codes typically used in my field - while only 20-30 are used commonly, it is a huge hassle to have to refer to a cheat sheet and manually enter these for every encounter.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would save significant time on billing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree as well. Also, add feature self populate NPI number.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree totally!!!!! Please add this ASAP

• Janae Pedersen commented  · 

I would like a place to enter all prices associated with CPT/Transaction Code so that I don't have to enter the price every single time on the superbill.

• Mrs Jean Fisher commented  · 

Current functionality is WAY too cumbersome. This feature would improve our billing process tremendously! Less time making superbills, more time to see patients!
    Please give this one some attention - it's at the top of our wish list! Thanks

• Samantha Hill commented  · 

Having this option would make billing much more efficient! As of right now, it is way too time consuming and to have to remember all the pricing and codes is such a hassle. Especially with our clinic going to be changing pricing, it would be nice to be able to just edit the CPT code pricing within PF
    We are also a cash pay practice, so no 3rd party billing needed. It should automatically pull prices when CPT codes are entered and if 3rd party payer, system should know to pull 3rd party prices.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a necessity. It is busy work to add the cost for each CPT code for each patient.

Please create the option to add the fee schedule rates for CPT codes. Thank you!

• Bea commented  · 

Please!!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base