Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Insert Template Customizations

When I import text from previous visits such as the physical exam, the imported text has the line breaks intact so each part of the exam is on a separate line. When I import from templates, I expect this behavior to persist. Now I have to press <Enter> to separate them out. Please make it where the line breaks are intact when importing from the templates.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr Darius Peikari shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Mary Casals commented  · 

Line breaks are important to make our notes easier to read! Pressing Enter each time to separate the lines out takes time and is very inefficient. Is there any way we can do ROS and PE in bullet form instead of paragraph form?

• Briana commented  · 

It would be great it each new template entry would go to the next line when I press it, instead of having to place my cursor, press enter, then click my template item. Could we get a toggle button to have both options present. For example, if I have a "Gen.: ...." and "Chest:...." as separate template items then I want them to format like this:
    Gen: ...
    Chest: ...
    but currently they format like this:
    Gen:... Chest: ... (on the same line)

It would be so much faster and efficient if I could just click down my template and each entry would add to a new line as I go. Also it would be clearer to read when printing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base