Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Share More Chart Data with Patients

I want patients to be able to see more of their records, like their whole office note or specific documents we upload. I would also like to be able to post literature for patients to look at.

35 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tori shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jean J. Barry, MD commented  · 

Allow patients full access to their charts (including H&P, plan, etc.) so they can correct any errors and can save them for their records. Patients can then share notes with their other providers directly. Patients have legal right to access all of their notes/labs, etc. and it seems as if the physician is trying to hide something by not allowing access to the full chart.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Allow users to pick and choose exactly what they would share with their patient's instead of limiting the information to only certain sections.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Patients want access to all their medical records, and should be able view and copy. As it is now the doctor has to copy the SOAP notes taking hours to time to access and copy for the patient.
    This should be available technically without allowing the patient to alter the medical record.
    Some veterans need all their records for disability claims, including the SOAP notes.

• Ms Tammi McKinley commented  · 

I would like my patients to have access to each encounter's SOAP Notes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base