Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our <a href="http://www.practicefusion.com/help/">Help Center</a>.

Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)

We would like to use Practice Fusion in our PCMH. Can you add support for the things we need?

54 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

One of the things that would help with PCMH certification is a way to track and follow lab orders that are outstanding. Right now I have to do this outside of practice fusion.

• Anonymous commented  · 

will like the idea of Practice fusion as a ncqa prevalidated vendor for patient - centered medical home.

• Dr Data Longjohn commented  · 

PCMH, patiently registry where we can generate reports, connectivity to RHIOs all these will be very beneficial to every PF physician. Still hoping we are getting there soon
        Have a wonderful week

• Ms Dawn Fetzko commented  · 

Standard 3, Element B is a critical item to achieve PCMH status. PF cannot generate the reports necessary to achieve this goal. Most payers will reimburse at higher rates for practices PCMH recognized. PLEASE consider this ASAP!

• Umair Mukhtar commented  · 

Every practice is on her way to transform into PCMH and only those left so far using Practice Fusion. We need paper less work

• Dr Data Longjohn commented  · 

We really will appreciate help with achieving PCMH using practice fusion

• Ms Joy Reno commented  · 

I would like to echo the previous comments we need a patient registry and a robust query system to search the registry for PCMH.

• M.E. commented  · 

In the process of becoming a PCMH practice, some features are unavailable. When will they become accessible.

• m.e. commented  · 

Patient Registry

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Still need help?

Create a help ticket