Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Customize Scheduler View Columns

Is there an option to streamline the weekly view so that all the patient information is visible (i.e. get rid of the PN icon (takes up a whole line space), not display middle name (often hides last name), and make the notes section visible without having to click and open the appt?

39 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

If you are looking for ways to display more columns in the PF Scheduler, you can read about the different scheduler views here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/485658-how-do-i-view-and-print-my-daily-schedule

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Allison Fleming commented  · 

I would like to view (& export & print) the schedule without patient information. Rather than showing the patient's name it could show 'busy' or the appt type. It would be great if this could then be integrated with other calendars (Google, Outlook, etc.).

• Amy Postigo commented  · 

Under the Charts tab, you have a Contact Information field where you see the patient's full address and their contact phone numbers. I would like to see that in the Scheduler as well. When I am making appointment reminders it is helpful to see that information.

• Ms Jane Park commented  · 

I agree that there should be an option to remove the patients' date of birth. It would be nice to be able to hide these personal information from the schedule.

Also an option to convert the schedule to an excel file would be great as we can then remove any columns we don't want displayed.

• Dr Lucia Benzoni commented  · 

We would love it if we were able to only print certain sections of the schedule. We are a one-provider office, so we don't need it to say the provider name, and we also don't need the appointment status. We would like to only have the name and the time and the reason for appointment.

• Rhonda commented  · 

Schedule print is much better but for the sign in sheet could you please remove the status column & patient's birthdate

Feedback and Knowledge Base