Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Delete Patient Insurance

I would like the ability to delete insurance information from a patient's chart, rather than just set the insurance to "inactive". This is particularly important after accidentally adding something to a patient's record.

56 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Leona Steel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ms Maritza Oquendo commented  · 

Ok I see that many people have the same request that I do regarding deleting the inactive insurance or at least not seeing them when we print the patient information sheet, but is resolve, and does anyone ever get back to us???

• Ms Tracy Caho commented  · 

we use the "print ins" pg for our face sheets, it would be nice to DELETE INS. your not using as it Prints ALL INSURANCES, even from years ago, makes it 2-3 pgs just for the face sheet.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have a patient who no longer has insurance and I am unable to delete the information.

• Mr Sean Joseph commented  · 

When I renamed my Insurances to match with my Billing Software, and Deleted unwanted Insurances it Prevents me from selecting my Active (Restricted to my Payer List) due to the same name being Inactive. I WOULD LIKE THE ABILITY TO DELETE INSURANCES rather than making it Inactive.

Feedback and Knowledge Base