Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

More Billing Integration Options

We have a billing program that is not integrated with PF. We would like more integration options with other billing systems.

96 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Pedro Chan commented  · 

I am using Office Ally / Practice mate free to file electronically. It is great to have it integrated into pf so billing and accounting can be merged together.

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE ADD SECURE CLAIM TO YOUR LIST OF BILLERS, THANKS

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Medisoft to your preferred list of billers. I would be a huge help as this is the billing software most billers that we know of use.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Office Ally’s Practice Mate for billing integration. This would save our office tremendous time. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also to have Office Ally as an option

• Rena Keynigshteyn, MD commented  · 

It would be very convenient to have Office Ally as one of the billing/clearinghouse vendors to integrate patient information and superbills with.

• Ms Bindu Nair commented  · 

It would be nice to have Office Ally as a Billing/ clearing house integerated.........

• Anonymous commented  · 

Practice Fusion is an easy EHR however it would be great if it was partnered with Medisoft Network Professional so that info could be integrated into the billing system

• Mrs SARA YACKEY commented  · 

Our Biller uses Medisoft billing it would be HUGE to have them integrated.

• Howard P commented  · 

Medisoft and Lytec are two most common medical management /billing softwares that private practice physicians and billing companies used prior to the EMR era. These two softwars are basiclly same platform. If you can integrate this software to PF, you will have lots of new practices that will use PF!!

• Mrs Jacqueline Baer commented  · 

This is a free software that I have used for over 15+ years in my rural health clinic(RHC) in South Carolina. The current options have a cost associated with them and for those that can't afford them, Office Ally would improve the efficiency greatly! Thank you for creating PF and truly believe this would be a great addition for the company and other RHCs in practice! Blessings for 2016.

• Dr Helen Lee commented  · 

Would Practice Fusion consider partnering up with Medisoft?

I know a lot of doctors use Medisoft so if this is possible, our office would be thrilled! Thanks

• Mrs Jacqueline Baer commented  · 

Both these platforms are tried and true and can are a big help for rural health primary care providers to access at no cost.

• Betty Alajajian commented  · 

It would be very convenient to have Office Ally as one of the billing/clearinghouse vendors to integrate patient information and superbills with.

• Dr. Garcia commented  · 

How about interfacing/integrating with Ability-MDOL ( previously MD On Line)?

• Audrius Ruksenas commented  · 

billing availability by whatever other billing company physician uses

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base