Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Print entire week's appointments

We need the ability to print the schedule for the entire week, rather than just individual days.

111 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr I Cristina Verlezza shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nessa Wilson commented  · 

Being able to print each providers schedule (all locations) for the week in a calendar/ week form would help a lot for planning and working out scheduling issues.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES!!!! I've even tried to do a print screen and that doesn't work. Office staffs work more than just a day at time. As others have mentioned, we need to look ahead for potential openings, editing, etc when it comes to scheduling.

• Ms Sheila Honeycutt commented  · 

Please add a print function for each provider to be able to print out their work schedule by a weekly or monthly basis. Our practice adds whether the provider is scheduled at the hospital, on vacay, CME, or scheduled in the office along with the list of patients being seen in the office for a particular day. It would be helpful to have our schedule printed out so office staff know where each provider is daily. We currently have to manually write out a schedule which is repetitive and often not accurate based on what is entered in Practice Fusion.

• Dr Mary Ann Banez commented  · 

Would love being able to print the schedule - we keep this as a backup in case Practice Fusion is down and it's easier to do reminder calls from a single page instead of multiple pages for the week.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes!! Agreed. Would like a printable option of greater than ONE day!

• Ms Bonita Quiroz-Cantu commented  · 

A print out of the entire month would be extremely helpful but I will settle for a week right now!

• Mrs SARA YACKEY commented  · 

We need this especially if a provider has to go out of town for an unscheduled conference/meeting/vacation and it covers multiple days we need to be able to view/print the multiple says at one time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to be able to print the entire past month, but, I would be happy with a week!

• Carla Rosier commented  · 

We definitely should be able to print out weekly schedules verses daily.

• Nancy Epolito commented  · 

We would like to able to print the entire week, rather than just individual days. This would make both rescheduling and weekly patient preparation much easier.

• Mr Richard Martinez commented  · 

I would love to be able to print the schedule for the week. This is a must in my opinion.

• Mrs Monica Kowalczyk commented  · 

I like the more condensed daily appointment schedule that can be printed, but I would also like to be able to print the weekly schedule, which includes blocked times and appointments.

• Harvey A Rosenstock, M.D. commented  · 

I recommend adding a feature that would allow the printing of an entire week's schedule at once. in case there's a problem with the Internet, etc, an office would at least have a minimum schedule.

Harvey A Rosenstock, M.D.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base