Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Appointment Reminder Report

A report that can be generated daily on when the patient was contacted via the automated message system reminding them of their appointment and that also lists how they were contacted (ex: email, text or call). So that when a patient says they weren't notified we can have the proof.

146 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Diana shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ms Diane Bruessow commented  · 

yes! I often hear it wasn't received. Just allow us to run a report on this!

• Adriana Arcila commented  · 

This would be of great use, additionally, the daily appointment report exported to a .csv (Excel) file so that we could maintain records of demographics, no shows, seen, insurance information, times of arrival and seen, etc.

• Cynthia Klatte commented  · 

It would be really helpful to have a way to verify the appointment reminder email went out, esp. when a client reports they didn't receive it.

• Kristine Holmes commented  · 

Please implement the ability for us to generate a .csv report to export for appointment reminders for an outside service. This is an easy, affordable and common method that many offices use to generate appointments via text or phone call. Since PF still does not have this method, at least with a simple report we can pay someone else for the service. Thank you.

• Mrs Patricia Folsom commented  · 

it would also be helpful if this list could reflect if an email address is incorrect or invalid...then we could contact the pt. personally

• m watson commented  · 

Great idea! I need this!!!!!

• Scott commented  · 

I love the idea!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base