Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Display Procedures in Flowsheets

We need to be able to create a field for mammograms or other routine diagnostic tests

132 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stevie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ms Kayla Cagle commented  · 

Implement flow sheet where we can document a specific procedure performed in office with the date. This way we do not have to open a chart note without seeing what this patient has had done. For example, in our office, we schedule and perform different injections (caudal's facets, etc.) It would be very beneficial to have a Flow Sheet that the doctors can look at when they open the chart without having to go through scanned documents, or going through numerous chart notes as it does take time.

• Ms Kayla Cagle commented  · 

Implement flow sheet where we can document a specific procedure performed in office with the date. This way we do not have to open a chart note without seeing what this patient has had done. For example, in our office, we schedule and perform different injections (caudal's facets, etc.) It would be very beneficial to have a Flow Sheet that the doctors can look at when they open the chart without having to go through scanned documents, or going through numerous chart notes as it does take time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Custom fields for flowsheets would be extremely helpful, the inability to track patient goals/procedures/ compliance is practice fusion's Achilles heel. This is a simple function in every other EMR

• DocMom27 commented  · 

This would also help for MIPS and insurances requiring these tests

• Laurie Troup commented  · 

A preventative care annual check list based upon practice guidelines would be extremely useful. A line to list the location where the test was performed would be needed. Some patients have restrictions as to which facilities they can use i.e.: for lab draws or DEXA scans. I would also like a separate template based on the guidelines for diabetic patients.

• Mrs Amaryah O'Neal commented  · 

Great suggestion! With all of the quality measures we have to keep up with, it would be great to have an accessible checklist to ensure that all annual exams are ordered.

• Suzanne Hall commented  · 

Would love to be able to follow range of motion as patient recovers from orthopaedic procedure. I could do this in my previous EMR with flowsheets I created.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I completely agree with Steve, there is no way to track when patients have due dates for specific things such as mammograms or labs or vaccines. Would be nice to run a report to see who is due for a mammogram.

• Barry Press commented  · 

Another vote for customization: great way to track cosmetic treatments, e.g. Botox, Fillers in a given patient over time...

• Alyss N. commented  · 

Custom editing of flowsheets would be great. I am trying to build cardiac and diabetic management logs and it is frustrating I cannot edit to have columns say what I want!

• Ms Maureen Bowdren commented  · 

PLEASE, PLEASE make flow sheets more customizable, would love to be able to track screening exams, and CPE, and MWE.

• Jessica commented  · 

In our cosmetic practice, it is helpful to see a chronological flowsheet of a patient's past procedures. Botox/Dysport- When? How many units and where? Juvederm/Restylane- when? mLs and where injected.

We're new to this EMR but I think custom flowsheets are what I'm looking for in this case. If there is some other way to do this please let me know!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want not only this But also like to have ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY, Doppler studies, PFT, EMG etc too

• Dr Angus Matheson commented  · 

I agree! I am really excited to be able to create flow sheets for lots of different things. I loved the idea that each patient could have different flow sheets because each patient has different needs. I would love to make an INR with with doses, health care maintenance for men and women (with things like colonoscopy, cholesterol), diabetic flow sheets with LDL, BP, and HgA1C (which can be done now) but also date of diabetic eye and feet checks. I loved the idea of completed customizable flow sheets for rare things like eye screening for plaquinil patients. And even practice specific like we need to track SHA for partnership of advanced directive forms turned in. The power and flexibility of making whatever flow chart in whatever patient - not the same template flow charts in all charts - I thinks would be incredible.

• Medea Karr commented  · 

custom fields please :-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

We need to write procedures in flowsheets

• Sandy commented  · 

It would also be nice to add "screenings" like the depression screening, colonoscopy, dexascan, etc.
    Right now you have to open each encounter to see if the depression screening was done this year or not. It would be lovely to have on the flowsheet!

• Mr George Stepul commented  · 

I was very excited about flowsheet coming along as a great tool of patient care. Unfortunately I'm experiencing the lack of customization and it would be a great if we would have more options to choose from like for example..... I would like to enter the date of pt well exam, colonoscopy or any other office/ outside testing performed....
    Again,based on my previous EHR experiences it is a perfect tool for the physician to locate all needed information in one place.
    I wish you the best, and if you need more detailed information, I'm always available.
    P.S.
    Let me know if I missed something.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base