Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Print Documents in Bulk

Printing documents from the document section is very time consuming. Please provide date range print ability for documents.

146 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr Brian Blackburn shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr CHARLES TALAKKOTTUR commented  · 

Would also like to print all pending documents and signed documents with patient chart for audits, it is too tasking to click on each document and print and save and then combine to be faxed.

• Courtney Surls commented  · 

Yes! I would love to have this feature!! It is such a waste of time to have to go into each document and print.

• Ms Kelly W commented  · 

THIS WOULD BE A VALUABLE TOOL WHEN DEALING WITH LARGE HEDIS REQUESTS

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be extremely helpful to have a drop down box to pick and choose signed documents to print rather than printing individually. When printing a patients entire chart (one that is rather large) it is very easy to lose track and miss important info that is benefical to the recipient. It is also very time consuming!

• Dr Greg Burkland commented  · 

It would be very helpful to be able to select all of the documents that I want to print all at once, without having to download each one individually to print.

• Mrs Dana Johnson commented  · 

Give the option to print multiple signed documents at once instead of opening each one individually and then print. It is very time consuming this was when the whole chart is needed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Should just be an option in the "Print Chart" dialog box, like the progress notes. The purpose of uploading documents is to have them as part of the official record. Not being able to print out the complete record when needed is a major handicap. Thanks--

• Mr Yusef M commented  · 

printing all/multiple documents from a single patient's chart, for chart reviews, patient's who want paper copies of their chart

• Puanani Perdue commented  · 

I often get request for medical records. It would be really handy if I was able to print multiple signed documents at once instead of having to open each document and print it one at a time.

• Justina Straus commented  · 

when needing to print things in a chart it would be easier if there was an option to print more than one " signed document "at a time

• Anonymous commented  · 

Printing documents from the document section is time consuming! Please give us an option to print bulk.

• Joan Killinger commented  · 

Please allow us to print documents from a patient's chart in bulk versus having to go in and open each document and print. Please, Please....

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add a feature to print uploaded documents in bulk! It would be great if we could select documents from the print chart screen, including labs!

• Mrs Kathy Clark commented  · 

This would be VERY helpful. We have been wanting to do this from the very beginning. Please EXPEDITE!!!

• Ms Madelyn Woods commented  · 

Adding an option to print all of the patients documents would save us hours a day for when we need to do record requests. Opening up each document one at a time is very time consuming and at times we miss some documents.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would save me hours each week. Having to individually open and print each document is extremely time-consuming and, as mentioned below, makes it easy to miss a document in a large list. Please create a way to print documents in large batches rather than one at a time.

• Gala Alvarez commented  · 

Printing all signed document is extremely time consuming. Maybe you guys can add a print all signed documents under "actions" button?

• Ariel commented  · 

I'm not Dr. Blackburn but it seems to me that he likely means printing all documents for a given patient within a given date range. That's a feature I'd like and apparently one other commenters would like too.

If he doesn't ever respond, can this idea still be upgraded from "need more info" to "acknowledged"?

• Kaylee Daniel commented  · 

We need to be able to print documents signed easier. Having to click each document and print it is very time consuming and sometimes causes documents to be missed when printing.

• Nancy Epolito commented  · 

We want to be able to print multiple documents from a patients chart. This was an option previously. Do not want to have to open each document especially when doing an insurance chart review.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base