Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

International Support for Demographics

We would like to be able to enter International Zip codes, Cities, Regions, and Countries

45 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

cAREY gREEN md shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Allen Snow commented  · 

We have patients from other countries, how to enter their profiles if there is no state and zip code match our system?. since PF does not support patient profile from any other country, we have to make up the address in nonsense zip code and state name. If you can add/enable foreign patient Profile, that will be great!

• Allen Snow commented  · 

Hope PF can support international patients. We have many patients from different countries but there is no way to enter patient info.

• Allen Gilpin commented  · 

I, too, am seeing occasional patients from Canada and can't enter their addresses. Can you please update the system to allow foreign addresses and phone numbers?

• Henry Doan commented  · 

As an urgent care, we have international patients from time to time. We also use NueMD for billing and since Practice Fusion and NueMD are synced, the address must be entered in order for Practice Fusion to send over the claims, otherwise it results in an error. Please implement international addresses for patients, it would save us a lot of time.

• Dr Erik Maus commented  · 

I have many international patients. It becomes difficult to enter information such as address and phone number in the current intake form as there is no place for country and you have to choose a US state. Also if the number is a foreign number it gets difficult. I would appreciate modifying to allow for foreign addresses and phone numbers. Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

need the option for adding in non-us addresses as well as begin able to also enter the us address. as many of our patients have 2 places of residence. or are visiting and do not have a us address.

• Ms Jill Ripley commented  · 

I have several patients who come to see me from Canada. I really need this feature. Thank you for your consideration. I can't find the "I want this" button, but I voted. Maybe that counts.

• Dr YONG LEE commented  · 

In the patient profile, there is note section, which can only be written in English. Could you change so that language other than English can be written? I would like to write notes in Korean so I can refer to it later.

• Ms Esther Yoo commented  · 

Some of the patients that come to our office for emergency check-ups are from out of country. Korea, Canada...etc.
    When inputting patients address and they are from out of country we can't input the info.

• Anonymous commented  · 

E prescribing is only for the U.S. But this in turn prevents even Canadian addresses to be placed in the chart

Feedback and Knowledge Base