Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Quick Appointment Add from Chart Note Section

We would like to create a follow-up appointment from within the SOAP note.
The end of my plan would be:
follow up on: DATE with PROVIDER for REASON

And have this create an appointment on the schedule or a task for the front office person to finish creation of the appointment while patient is being discharged.

39 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mark Ward shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Sanjay Amin commented  · 

This is a great idea. Also to be able to set an appointment from the patient's summary page by simply adding a + next to Appointments would make it easier. The appointments tab is just not user friendly in my opinion. If I can add an appointment from Summary, that would make it easier to use.

• Dr Bonnie Travis commented  · 

I would like to schedule a new appointment for patient at the time that I am charting.

Feedback and Knowledge Base