Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Family History in the Patient Summary

Hi. I don't see the family history in the summary section. It would be great to have this added so we can see it at a glance.

30 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dr Faiq Hasan commented  · 

Agree, It is very time consuming to view family history from the structured family section. FH should be a tab in the summary page and we should be able to review it at a glance.

• Glaucoma Doc commented  · 

This is actually an important idea. For MU, we have to document family history in the structured FH area, to get credit for it. However, if I delegate that to my staff, I need to quick way to confirm that it's been entered (without having to open up PMH, then click on "structured family history" and then close that tab).

My staff often forgets to click on structured family history (even though they routinely document it in the PMH section) because structured family history doesn't show up in the summary the way that medications and allergies, etc., do.

Feedback and Knowledge Base