Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Notifications of Unfinished work when Signing Chart Notes

We would like the chart note signing box to have a red notification if boxes are unchecked. Something like: "Your clinical quality measures are UNCHECKED. Are you sure you want to sign without these checked?" Even better if we could check them from this dialog.

48 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr. Church shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Lisa Sachdev commented  · 

If you create this please allow doctors the option of using this instead of requiring it. I am a private pay physician and have NO INTEREST in meaningful use or measurement of quality care standards, I think those are a distraction and a waste of time. If I had to acknowledge that I have not checked the quality control measures. This is one more click to slow down charting for some of us.

• Keely Godwin, MD commented  · 

If this is something that is added, I would like to BEG that it be made an option and not mandatory for all users (or even all notes: a phone note or letter wouldn't need that, for example). We do not participate in meaningful use, we don't care about it, and it would be very frustrating to add yet another click to being able to sign a chart.

Feedback and Knowledge Base