Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Display Documents in Patient Summary

Seeing the documents and encounters together in the patient summary would be great.

22 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr Steven Vanden Hoek shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Jason Hollady commented  · 

It would be very helpful to have all uploaded documents/images available in the patient summary versus having them only attached to a specific encounter. I need to have access to all images at the patient level.

• Dr manjushree dey commented  · 

Hello,

I think it would be very helpful to be able to have Attachments in the main screen, not just in a SOAP note.

• Dr Alexis Alexandridis commented  · 

this is a critical issue: I need to be able to see the documents that have been uploaded for the patient when I am in a patient chart, not by having to do an extra step and search in the document section. the way it is now, its like all the documents sent in to the clinic/office are sitting on the fax machine and none have been filed in the charts, so when you go to pull up the chart, you won't have the labs/reports/letters you need

• Mr Andrew Kurtzman commented  · 

There should be the ability to pull or index a document into the patient summary rather than having to go to task and print it out from there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base