Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Customize EHR Dashboard

I don't want the dashboard removed but I would like to be able to hide or minimize some of the items on it. I would like my dashboard to be able to show charts, templates, schedule, profile, intake/check in etc and be able to hide the items I do not use like labs...

38 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mrs Angela Wilkers shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

Allow the user to customize the dashboard view- see the functions we use, hide or place on the bottom row those we don't.

• Ms Sarah Butterfly commented  · 

Please allow removal of items on dashboard that do not apply to individual practices.

• Mrs Angela Wilkers commented  · 

I would like to be able to customize what shows up on your dashboard being able to minimize or hide things like labs etc. if you do not use them in your practice . I also would like to be able to communicate that my practice is 100% set up and not continue to be prompted to set up items that I do not use such as labs imaging and E prescribing

• Dr Kimberly Philippi commented  · 

Most docs don't like things lingering as "incomplete" The dashboard has multiple categories that may not apply to every practice. Every time I open Practice Fusion, I'm greeted with my list of incomplete items. I have completed all that are appropriate for my practice and want the rest to disappear b/c they don't apply.

Feedback and Knowledge Base