Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Mark multiple patients as "inactive" in bulk from the patient list

It would be nice not to have to go all the way into the patient chart to select multiple patients and mark them as active or inactive. It would be nice to select the patient or multiple patients from the patient list and and select them all as inactive at one time

32 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kathryn Strangstalien shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

It would really help to inactivate a patient from patient list with one or 2 clicks

• Anonymous commented  · 

When you have to inactivate more than 100 patients at once, there should be a way to do it more efficiently , without having to log into each chart...

• Nadya Assaf Rubinstein, ND, CPM commented  · 

I'd like a feature that would allow me to inactive multiple charts at a time rather than going into each chart I need to inactive.

• nicole commented  · 

I think you should make it possible to move multiple patients to inactive at one time. Possibly make an option to edit all patients under the patient list and be able to check the ones you want to move to inactive. It is very tedious to move patients one at a time.

• Ali Sasani commented  · 

It would be great to be able to inactivate multiple patients at once... our practice is sifting through the entire patient list on paper and crossing out deceased and old patients, and then inactivating each patient one by one on PF... I also believe it would be helpful to find a way to sort patients by their last visit date.

Feedback and Knowledge Base