Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. View Total Number of Active Patients

You used to have an easy way for me to see the total number of active patients in my practice. I would like to have that feature back. The current way of going to reports and selecting age >0 and having to export to an excel sheet to get the number is too time consuming.

203 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Resolved  ·  Nina responded

I am happy to report that you can review the number of active patients in your Practice Fusion account via the ‘Patient Import’ tile on your Practice Dashboard.

2. Display patient list

The old version of PF had the ability to list all patients in the practice. This is useful for a number of common activities, as is the ability to sort by various parameters, e.g. last name. Please add this back

102 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

Update: We’ve made additional enhancements to the Recent patient list.

Beginning 4/24/2015, the patient list in the new EHR will automatically show up to 1,000 patients, sorted by most recently accessed.

You can read more about this here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/483079-how-do-i-search-for-patients-in-the-ehr

We will also be taking an entire re-look at this feature later this year, to make sure you can find your patients when you need to access them.

3. Patient Phone Number and Email as column on Patient List

Currently the process of logging into PF and getting to a patient's phone number or email make a quick phone call is very time consuming. It would make a big difference to be able to quickly access patients' contact information as a column in the Patient List.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

Hi Kory—this has been implemented in our Patient List. If you log in and go to the Charts section, you’ll see patients’ contact information in the “Contact Info” tab.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base