Product Ideas

Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Timeline Tab Enhancements

I would be great to have a place where everything was in chronological order. This is really important to see everything that has happened for a patient. Now I have to open a labs tab, a document tab, and look at the summary page to see what has happened.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Great suggestion. We are also considering other more advanced filtering ability for the Patient Timeline.

Please add your voice to the conversation by commenting below or by voting for this feature so we know it is important to you. By voting or commenting here, you’ll also receive email updates when we begin working on the feature and when we release it.

• Timeline Content Display

When you select Timeline, it would be better if PF would wait for you to select which of the dropdown choices you want. Frequently I want to see labs or documents. Since PF does not stick on the last used choice (I wish it did), at least you would not wait for the encounters to load before you can select documents again.

21 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

Hi everyone—quick update here to let you know that the Timeline will remember which section you were looking at when you navigate back.

• Extend viewable area of Timeline dropdown box

The Timeline drop down options box is too short. Even in a large screen it cuts off "referrals" and you have to scroll down to see it. There is no way of knowing that you need to scroll to find anything else - so I don't think referrals is particularly discoverable. The box simply needs to be taller to allow all options to be viewable. I don't care if you cover more when I open the box.

8 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

• More columns in Appointments Timeline

When clicking on "View all appointments" & it takes me to the Timeline showing the appointments, we would like to see who the appointments are/were with because they see more than one person in our office.

8 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

• Default Dropdown Setting on Timeline

We would like to have a default setting on the timeline so every time we open it, it already has the Lab Results dropdown item selected, since that's the one we look at most often.

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)