Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display Previous Encounter Note Details in SOAP editing

When working on a SOAP section of a note, I'd like to be able to see more information about previous visits, like who created the note, what kind of note it is, etc.

I work at a multidisciplinary clinic and so I would like to only have the option to pull from 'previous notes' when writing a note instead of having to clinic on numerous ones in order to see which was was mine.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →
  2. Carriage Return Button

Place a carriage return icon at the top of each SOAP note section. This will allow the user to go to the next line without having to press the return key. This would be most helpful to us who do less typing and more clicking!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →

Thanks Chris. This is a little unique, since most of our customers are asking for us to minimize number of clicks. Would love to hear from other customers to see if they would benefit from this.

3. Add Weekday Name to Chart Note Header

We would like to see the weekday displayed in the Chart Note Header section. We have to pull charts for the collaborating physician, so having "Monday" etc. listed along with the corresponding numeral date would be very helpful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →
  4. Padding at top of Chart Printout

When a chart note goes to a 2nd and 3rd page, would there be a way to move the text down just a little bit as when the chart note it hole punched to put in chart it cuts off pertinent data?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Increase size of Quick Preview Window

When I open the box to see Old Notes in "preview" mode, the box is too small to see all the text that I need to copy and paste to a new note, or to read much of the text.

Could you enlarge the viewing box when we view old notes in "preview" mode? The box size could literally use most of the page for easy viewing, like the older EHR version did.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Go To" Functionality Enhancements

Hi. I would like to suggest some ways to make the "go to" functionality more useful.

1) When we use the "go to" function, we most likely are wanting to actually use/open that section, so I would suggest that it actually bring us to that section AND open up that section for us to use it. Seems odd to navigate just to see the section when I can just as easily scroll there if I want to just look at it. This would be especially true when using the billing section - why else would I navigate to the billing…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Free text linking and markup

Providing the ability to link words to other documents. For example the word, hypertension. A provider may wish to add a link to the most current guideline. Hovering capability will allow the provider to hover over a particular section or word which allows the provider to add information. For example, under Hypertension the provider might add Guideline 2013. This will allow personalization as some providers may use guidelines through up to date while others use guidelines from AHA or from a national guideline database.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this, Bonnie. We’re planning features that will provide the foundation for intelligent markup and linking within chart notes for exactly the purposes you’re describing.

8. Print encounter note and charges on same page

Some insurances require a fax of notes and charges. Please, print them on the same page for validation and also saving time and resources. Thank you for your help.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Action and Encounter Buttons too close together

Can you move the Actions and Encounter Buttons so that they are not so close to one another? I accidentally click one when I mean the other too often.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base