Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ideas to improve the Medication List

The medication list is the life blood of my practice. I see you have disabled the list. While I am in the chart note, or any part of the chart for that matter, I would like to drop down the medication list like a shade from the top of the page. It should be a full screen list all the way across. It should include all medications with dates updated and prescribed. I want to have better tracking of medications, which ones were tried, why they didn't work, why they were discontinued, etc. I know the information is available, but…

479 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Print Active Medication List

There should be an option to print current medications alone without historical medications.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Aliza responded

Hello everyone – As of 2/16/2017, we have introduced the ability to customize your printed medication lists. You can now save paper and select only the most relevant medication information for your patient care needs by printing a patient’s active, historical, or complete medication list from the chart Summary or encounter.

You can read more about how to print customized medication lists here:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/483088-how-do-i-print-a-patient-s-chart-or-certain-sectio

3. PT/INR Tracking for Coumadin Patients

It would be great for offices that have large number of pts that are on Coumadin and come in regularly for INR check to have these numbers in the Vitals area for quick reference to view past numbers. Gerri

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Medications  ·  Admin →
  4. Discontinue a Med --> Add an Allergy

It was great with a single button in old chart to add an allergy while discontinuing a medication. Now I have to remember to stop it, and then go to the allergy section and add it, then come back and continue what I was doing with medications.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Medications  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base