Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Diagnosis properties: New, Stable, or Worsening

I am required to state if a diagnosis is new, stable or worsening. A way to mark a diagnosis as one of these on each encounter would be helpful.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
  2. Expand Diagnosis Encounter Comment

The current comment area for Diagnosis encounters is too small. We would like to have more space.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

3. 4 digit years for Diagnosis Dates

Please always display 4 digit year associated with diagnoses. I just discovered the date will default to 1900s if you input 2 digits but you don't see that unless you go looking. ie enter 2/14/15 and it will show 2/14/15 but if you go back to the list of diagnoses it is 2/14/1915. I alert staff to enter 4 digit years but the lack of immediate feedback of wrong century increases error. Thanks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
  4. multiple diagnoses

When searching for diagnoses, there are frequent times I want to select more than one (For example, 'pain in foot" brings up right and left. I can only select one at a time than have to repeat) Please allow selecting diagnoses by a check box like you have done with selecting modifiers. This will speed workflow. Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base