Product Ideas

Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lifestyle Section Additions

I would like to be able to indicate if patients smoke marijuana. I need to track that a patient is a tobacco smoker also if they do both.

97 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

32 comments  ·  Lifestyle  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

• Add Second Hand Exposure to Smoking History

Smoking history should include second hand exposure, especially for patients under 13 yrs. If asthma patients are required to have their tobacco use monitored then it would be helpful to be able to document their tobacco exposure rather that check off that they are simply non-smokers.

37 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Lifestyle  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

• Automated Smoking History

Smoking history tracking should be automated to show how many packs per day and when stopped if patient has stopped

33 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Lifestyle  ·  Admin →

• Smoking History Comments Box

I would like to request a comments box that would show up under the smoking history section. Based on current category, 1/2 ppd is the same as 2 ppd (heavy). Now it would be nice when I click on the smoking tab to be able to notate changes that are important for me to track. If a patient has dropped from 2ppd to 1 ppd, I want to be able to see that at least in comments. By default, I have been going into medical history and noting this but I don't see that info unless I go there to…

33 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Documenting amount that a patient smokes

When we document that a patient is a current of former smoker we would like to be able to document how much they smoke in that same screen.

31 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base