Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send appointment reminder right after appointment is scheduled

It will be nice if new patients can have an access to patient intake right away. I understand that currently PF sends reminders one week and one day before the scheduled appointment. But in my practice, clients often want to come in right away, usually less than a week, sometimes in two days.

If the clients can receive reminders with patient intake right after they were scheduled, that will be great!

252 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

2. Patient Appointment Reminder Card Printouts

We would like the ability to print appointment reminder cards when the patient schedules his/her next appointment. Perhaps, you can add this "Print button" to the "New Appointment" and "Edit Appointment" boxes, next to the Cancel, Delete, and Save buttons.

As for the reminder, all it needs to say is:

"Mr./ Mrs. Example, You have an appointment scheduled with Dr. Blank on MM/DD/YYYY at TIME. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact our office."

Then add our practice information (address, phone, website, etc.) below the paragraph.

I know that we're trying to move to a paperless…

197 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

3. Appointment Reminder Email Content Hide/Show/Customize

The two parts of the email that are causing problems are:

-The "please arrive five minutes early" line, because arrival needs vary wildly and some providers do housecalls where it's not even relevant.

-The address line, because it confuses people who have surgery appointments at other locations.

There's no need to revamp the email or make it customizable. That would be nice for sure, but we know there are higher priorities for the developers. It would help quite a bit just to remove these two sections.

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Disable "Are your vaccines up to date?" messaging in Appointment Reminders

I would like the "Are your vaccines up to date?" messaging to be removed from appointment reminders because vaccines don't pertain to my practice and this offends many of my patients.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base