Product Ideas

Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide the Practice Dashboard

Create a choice of minimizing or removing Practice Dashboard when not needed.

49 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

Hi Josephine,

When your practice is upgraded to the New EHR, the Dashboard is the landing page for the entire EHR, so canceling or closing it will no longer be a problem. We’ll be enhancing the Dashboard in the coming months as well, to make it much more usable and valuable as an information hub for your practice.

• Customize EHR Dashboard

I don't want the dashboard removed but I would like to be able to hide or minimize some of the items on it. I would like my dashboard to be able to show charts, templates, schedule, profile, intake/check in etc and be able to hide the items I do not use like labs...

35 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

• phi disclosed

Place to record and track disclosure of PHI. Instead of a form that needs to be filled out and uploaded into the patient's chart each time PHI is sent, it would be nice to have a place in the chart somewhere to enter the information quickly and efficiently. It would be much easier to find and it would be great if we could print the list as well.

7 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)