Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Appointment Detail Report

It would be great if we were able to generate a report that compiled a list of all patients that have been No Showed or Cancelled (or simply Seen) for a specified time frame. The report should include the patients last visit before the No Showed or Cancelled appointment and their phone numbers and emails. We should be able to print the report as well.

357 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

66 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Nina responded

Hi everyone – As of 1/24/2017, we have released the new Appointment Report to all practices. This report allows practices to review and filter appointments by facility, status, provider, and date, making it easier to track cancellations, no shows, and other scheduling details.

You can read more about the new Appointment Report here:

http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/1124125

2. New Patient Report

We would like to have feature that generates a list of daily, weekly or monthly new patients

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Aliza responded

Hi everyone – As of 1/24/2017, we have released a new Appointment Report to all of our practices. This report allows practices to review and filter appointments by facility, status, provider, and date. Once the report is run, practices can also view the list of appointments based on Appointment Type, e.g. “New Patient”. This report can also be printed.

For detailed information, you can read more about the new Appointment Report here:

http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/1124125

3. Custom Insurance Reports

I need a list of all my patients who have a certain insurance. Is there a way to run a report for that?

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base