Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Medicine Reconciliation

When retrieving Pharmacy fill and reconciliation data, if there are no items to reconcile, alert the Dr to the fact so that it can be marked complete without the seconds to call up the list. The list can still be called up if the Dr wants to review the med list.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Filter for "Reminder" Tasks

Reminder tasks only appear in the unsorted Task view. My doctors are used to just looking at the filtered view, so they will never see the "reminder" tasks. I bet a lot of other users just do the sorted view too. The unsorted view very quickly fills up with the various task. Unsigned notes to be completed later, med reconcilation, superbills, etc. Pushing the possibly critical "reminder" task below.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
  3. Add encounter date to task list

Please add encounter date (not just date added) to the display of tasks.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
  4. Print completed task list

Print completed task list ie labs, so the nurse can check off who she called about results

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →

It sounds like you’re more interested in moving these tasks into a new status or task type which is “Call patients about labs” that can then be cleared 1 by 1.

5. Reduce the success alert duration when completing a task

It would be good if you shortened the time the overlay that appears when completing a task or signing a doc. I just had it remain 10 secs.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

6. Combine Current and Future Reminder Tasks

I'd like to see all my reminders in a single view without having to choose between Current or Future ones.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

7. Default Tasks Tabs to Just Me

I have customized my tabs using the wrench icon, but all sections except my tasks default to all users. I want all the tabs except "all tasks" to default to me as the provider (i.e. on the refill tab, I shouldn't have to change it back to me every time I log in). Thank you.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Search Reminder/Tasks by Patient

Would be useful to search reminder/tasks for patients to pull up all reminders on them to prevent duplicating reminders or to just see all reminders for a patient.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Nina responded

As of 1/26/2017, all practices have the ability to search tasks by patient.

9. Task List Workflow Improvement: Next Button

I wish when reviewing a task, when I finished one it would open the next. Now, after I finish a task it brings me to the task list. What I really want is the next task to simply open. This is become more important as we expand our use of the tasks feature.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
  10. Tasks Refresh Button

I have to hit that dropdown in tasks to refresh a lot. It would be more convenient and save clicks to have a button.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
  11. "Reject All" Insurance Update Tasks from Patient Intake

We would like an easier way to reject all incoming Insurance Update tasks from Patient Intake. Or a way to disable these from coming in at all.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Expand Patient Task Triggers beyond just Date

I have some insurances that allow us to see a patient X amount of times in a certain time frame. It would be great to get an alert when we are seeing the patient on that Xth visit so that we know we have to do a re-exam before the usual time-frame.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New Time Filter in Tasks: 30 days

For incomplete tasks, add a '30 days' option - currently '7 days' and 'all time' are available, but we would like an additional "Next 30 days" filter.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Limit Bulk Task Deletes to Providers

Currently when viewing tasks, and filtering to refill requests, you can select "delete all", but if you do so, it deletes the requests for every provider in the practice. You should be able to just delete your own or for a specific user, while maintaining those for the others

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add "Note Type" to the "Tasks" blue bar between "Details" & "Actions"?

I find that when I an looking at "Tasks" to decide what work to complete first, I can not easily identify the nature of the "Encounter Entry" from the "Details" info. I think adding "Note Type" between "Details" & "Action" would allow me to more quickly identify the encounter action priority to sign off on first. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base