Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase Size of Preferred Name field

Currently, Preferred Name only stores 24 characters. Please add more space.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

2. Entry of Marital Status when Quick-Adding a Patient

We would like to be able to enter the marital status when quick-adding a patient from the scheduler.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Patient Provider Care Team info without Fax #

Currently to use the new "Add patient provider care team" feature we can only add providers in the "connnections" list or providers with whom we want to make a new "connection." Providers without fax information can't be added, and providers with whom I do not want to make a "connection" at this time can't be added either.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4. Keyboard Enhancement for Gender Dropdown

Just like entering other demographics, it would be easier to just tab over and enter the initials M or F to select gender and tab to the next entry window, rather than having to take hands off the keyboard, go to the mouse and click into the box to get a dropdown menu and then click on the M or the F and then return to the keyboard.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Job Title & Description Fields

Please add a section in patient demographics for patient Job title and job description (which can be write-in). Thank you

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Patient's Level of Education

In the Patient Demographic section, please add the ability to document the patient highest level of education.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. American Sign Language as "Primary Language"

The majority of my practice is working with the Deaf community. Currently there is no option for American Sign Language - or even an "other" category. Please add to the list of languages.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improve readability of patient name and facility

Please change the black color showing on the headers. I can't read which chart is open or which facility is chosen. Either change the background or the color of the text so it shows up please.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Patient Address Country field

We are located near the Canadian border and need a country selection as an option when obtaining the patient address.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Longer fields for Patient Address

There needs to be more space to enter a second line for the patient's address. Some of my patients live in residential care facilities and it wont allow you to enter more than 35 characters in the line

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Country Code for Phone Numbers

We would like to enter the country code for phone numbers. We would also use this to indicate that a patient has to be contacted long-distance by starting the call with a "1".

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gender for Next of Kin & Emergency Contact

Please add the ability to note next of kin (or emergency contact) gender. For example, I have a patient who designated her daughter as her emergency contact on my forms. As I was entering the information into the next of kin section, I was only able to find the description of "child". Since I cannot always tell the sex or gender of a person by his or her name, I suggest that there be qualifiers (such as daughter, son, wife, husband) that gives information about the sex/gender of the person, or just a box to indicate sex/gender, in case I…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Track Patient Wearables

Would be nice to have easy place to show if patient has any wearables, like dentures or wears glasses

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Store just last 4 digits of Social Security Number

We would like to be able to only store the last 4 digits of a Patient's SSN. As it is now, I have to enter the entire SSN.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Continue Adding New Patient after Auto-Lock

Currently, after login/resume the new patient record is completely blank. Without saving once, all patient demographics and insurance had been entered and then another task interrupted the process.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base