Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delegate Immunization Registry Submission to other users

In our office nurses administer the vaccines. You should provide the ability for nurses to transmit it to the State Registry, rather than requiring a physician to do it.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow for immunization synonyms and brand names in vaccine list

Even though "pneumococcal conjugate, 13 valent" is in the vaccine list, please make it more obvious that this generic name is also known as "Prevnar-13" so we can find things easier

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow multiple facilities to register and transmit immunization files to the registry

Currently, only the primary facility can transmit immunizations to their immunization registry. Immunization registries require that all locations submit their immunizations, differentiated by a location identifier. Each facility under Practice Fusion should be able to register and transmit immunization files to their chosen registry.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

As of December 17, 2015, the PF EHR offers multi-facility support for immunization registry submissions.

You can read more about how to register multiple facilities here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/468496-how-do-i-set-up-an-integration-with-my-state-immun

And general information about how to record a vaccine for registry transmission can be found here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/485679-how-do-i-record-a-vaccination-to-trasmit-successfu

4. Correct naming of Tdap and DTaP

When adding a historical vaccine, I've notice two vaccines in the drop down list that don't exist and at least one common vaccine that is not listed. There no vaccines by the name or abbreviation of TDaP or DTAP. The upper and lower case of these vaccines is VERY important and has to do with dosing. Having TDaP and DTAP available in the drop down is very confusing. On the other hand, Tdap, which is commonly administered, is not on the drop down list.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Vaccine expiration dates

Occasionally, I'll find that vaccine expiration dates are off by a day or 2 usually from how they were put in. Can you correct this?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base