Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New medications prescribed option on chart print sheet

On the print sheet you can currently select current meds or all meds. I need to just print the new medications prescribed that visit with my care plan.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. machine learning artificial intelligence

Please implement an artificial intelligence/machine learning capacity into Practice Fusion to decrease provider work load.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →
  3. Isabel Diagnostic Artificial Intelligence as a Diagnostic Tool

I recently learned about Isabel Artificial Intelligence as a diagnostic tool for EHR's, http://www.isabelhealthcare.com/home/default.

Is Practice Fusion planning to integrate with a clinical diagnostic tool. I recommend Isabel as a prototype for your consideration.

I would love to clinic on my diagnoses, history, physical exam findings to open an Isabel differential to consider diagnostic and therapeutic differentials.

If others agree that an artificial intelligence diagnosis checklist tool to help clinicians broaden our differential diagnosis and recognize a disease at the point of care would be a fantastic addition to Practice Fusion, please ADD YOUR VOTE to this posting.

Thank…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4. Remember Sort Setting of Patient List in Charts

Currently, when I enter the Chart view from the tab on the left side of the screen, the resulting List of Patients is seemingly disorganized. So I click on "LAST" at the top of the list to sort by their "last name", but when I logout and then login in the next time, the sort order is back to random. My selected preference of sorting by patients' last name does NOT remain from session to session. I cannot find any such preference to be set from within the "Settings" page either.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

5. Additional color options in Schedule color coding

We would love more colors to choose from. The current colors are similar and hard to differentiate. We would suggest more bolder brighter colors to choose from.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
  6. Add "Create Encounter" as an option in the "Actions" dropdown

We shouldn't have to leave a page just to be able to create a SOAP note. The "Actions" tab is static just for this reason- not having to leave a page to perform a function. Creating encounters is a frequent function throughout the day. There are a multitude of reasons for needing to create an encounter, so this function should always be available no matter what charting page you are on. Having the "Create Encounter" always available in the "Actions" tab would make work flow easier, efficient, better.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Customize Chart Tab Order

I frequently find myself clicking on the Profile tab instead of the Timeline tab by mistake when I'm in the patient's chart and I have a few (past) encounters or documents open.

Naturally, since the current and old encounter and document tabs are open on the right, I would naturally expect the Timeline tab to be just to the left of that (where other encounters/documents can be found).

My proposal, then, would be to move the Profile tab over so that the order is: Summary, Profile, and then Timeline. That seems like a more natural order. Perhaps even Profile, Summary,…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Access to Summary Section even when Summary Section is not Displayed

I love that we can customize which items we see on the summary screen! Definitely a thumbs up for that. However, I would still like to be able to access a section in the summary even if I have it hidden from display.

Once I've turned off that component to be displayed on the summary, I can't actually just click on that heading in the drop down any longer unless I go back, customize it again to show me that feature and then I can click on it.

Please allow us access to the specific summary section even if we…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rx authority number for Controlled Substances

In VA, we are required to have the prescriptive authority number on all controlled prescriptions. Can this be added as a specific field that is on the screen? We have to hand write it in now.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More Granular Environmental Allergies

Add cat and dog allergies to the Environmental list, rather than just specifying "Animal Dander"

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Allergies  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

Hi everyone—as of 7/17/2015, we have added cat and dog allergies to the environmental list. Thanks for your patience.

11. Print Voided Prescriptions

We would like the option to print out voided script to give to patients when we e-prescribe.

They like it because they can give the voided script to pharmacy as proof it was sent electronically.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Task List Workflow Improvement: Next Button

I wish when reviewing a task, when I finished one it would open the next. Now, after I finish a task it brings me to the task list. What I really want is the next task to simply open. This is become more important as we expand our use of the tasks feature.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
  13. Include Attesting Party Name in MU Dashboard Print

The MU Dashboard printout does not include the name or the particulars of the year or period of attestation. This is a significant inconvenience when you are attempting to create reference documents to help you spot changes in the numbers over time and reduces the utility of the printout as a tool in an audit process.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enhance EPrescription Reports

Please include the frequency and total quantity of medications prescribed in eRx reports

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Insert Template Customizations

When I import text from previous visits such as the physical exam, the imported text has the line breaks intact so each part of the exam is on a separate line. When I import from templates, I expect this behavior to persist. Now I have to press <Enter> to separate them out. Please make it where the line breaks are intact when importing from the templates.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Admin →
  16. Tasks Refresh Button

I have to hit that dropdown in tasks to refresh a lot. It would be more convenient and save clicks to have a button.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
  17. In Refills, show most recent chart note or med list on the left

The prescribed and dispensed meds for me are always the same, so I have the same information on the left and the right. I wish either their dispensed meds displayed as the whole window or some other useful information like the last chart note for the patient.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pre-populate patient name in Unassigned Labs

It would be a good idea if the search box for unassigned labs had the patient's name pre-populated. Use to be that way until today. Often it just take a slight change in the spelling.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Different selection criteria for Message Recipient

The dropdown list search for person to send message to in practice: currently find a letter ("a" for example) placed anywhere in anyone's name. It should search for a letter only as the first letter of someone's first name or last name, not find every instance of the letter in every name. I send message to same person every time and have to type their full name to address messages.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →
  20. Assign multiple patients to one document

Can we attach multiple patients to one document?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →

Hi—it is unlikely we will ever implement a feature like this. Since documents are official parts of a patient’s chart, it’s imperative that the document belongs to one and only one patient. We recommend you upload the document multiple times if it needs to be assigned to multiple patients.

Can you share the kind of document scenario where you would use this feature?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base