Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display Previous Encounter Note Details in SOAP editing

When working on a SOAP section of a note, I'd like to be able to see more information about previous visits, like who created the note, what kind of note it is, etc.

I work at a multidisciplinary clinic and so I would like to only have the option to pull from 'previous notes' when writing a note instead of having to clinic on numerous ones in order to see which was was mine.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →
  2. Globally set "Do not retrieve prescription history"

We would like to be able to globally say "Do not retrieve prescription history" for our practice

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Streamline filing of Support Tickets

Can support tickets automatically fill in my practice name, status of use, email, phone number? Support should know who I am from the login.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Related Patient column in Messaging

I'd like to see this in addition to the subject line and which staff member sent the email. It helps me know what messages to read first before I start replying.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →
  5. Punch lists

The problem with Tasks is the missing link. Each patient encounter generates a "punch list" as contractors say. This could be a lab order; or rx request but it could be contacting other providers or their school; reviewing other records; writing letters for various reasons, etc. At one point I printed off every plan at the end of the week and looked at them to see what needed to be done. We also made a chart called "TO DO and OTHER" and would keep a running to do list there. That does help some. But if there was a way…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. View all Lab Comments

Would like to have a way to view all comments on a lab rather than having to click on every value (normal or not) to see if a comment exists

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Weight Management Measurements to Flowsheet

Will you please add "Thigh Circumference", "Arm Circumference" "Chest Circumference" Neck Circumference" to the list of available Vitals so they can be added into the flowsheet? Some of my patients are doing monthly weigh in's and measurements for weight management, and It would be extremely helpful to have them on the flow sheet, just like Height, Weight, BP, Waist circumference, etc. In additions, the ability to customize or enter our own custom fields would be greatly appreciated.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Continue Adding New Patient after Auto-Lock

Currently, after login/resume the new patient record is completely blank. Without saving once, all patient demographics and insurance had been entered and then another task interrupted the process.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

9. Refresh Button for Recent Charts List

When I sort Recent List by my Name none of the recent charts I have accessed actually show up on my list. Only way I have found for this to Refresh is to completely log out and the log back in which is awful.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

10. Inpatient version of Practice Fusion

Is there a way to use Practice Fusion in a hospital type setting? I have a detox center that has patients for approximately 5 days.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Hi Dr. JohnsonTalbert—at this time, Practice Fusion is intended to be used in outpatient, ambulatory settings. We may be adding features and functionality that are suited for an inpatient setting, but we do not have plans to offer a full-fledged inpatient solution.

11. Pass Guarantor, Next of Kin, and Guardian info to Kareo

If we have a patient that is a minor, there is an area for the guarantor/parent/guardian to be posted, but it is not transferred to Kareo. This is very important, being that the patient is a minor.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Wendy,

Unfortunately, Kareo does not accept these fields at the present time. We are waiting for them to accept the fields and then we will flow the data to them.

12. Download Immunizations on a Tablet

It appears that the "Download Immunizations" Action button is not available on the tablet I use (Microsoft Surface Pro). It would be nice if there were a way to download the immunizations here.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Vaccine expiration dates

Occasionally, I'll find that vaccine expiration dates are off by a day or 2 usually from how they were put in. Can you correct this?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Reject All" Insurance Update Tasks from Patient Intake

We would like an easier way to reject all incoming Insurance Update tasks from Patient Intake. Or a way to disable these from coming in at all.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →

15. Multiple Seen By Providers

There needs to be 2 provider spaces. In our case the patients are OB. They see both Drs everytime they come in but there is only space for one Dr.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Option to disable Patient Headshots from Scheduler loading

is there a button we can select to shut off patient picture view when you are looking at the day schedule or appointments? It takes a lot longer each time to open the schedules.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
  17. Patient Genome Storage

We would like to track a patient's whole genome or whole exome within Practice Fusion. We could then combine traits and phenotype with this genotype to see if there is any interesting information. This is particularly important in rare disease diagnosis, family planning, carrier risk, cancer risk, cancer subtyping, among many other future uses.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

18. Display Day of Week in New Appointment Dialog

Can you add the day of the week to the New Appointment window?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
  19. Carriage Return Button

Place a carriage return icon at the top of each SOAP note section. This will allow the user to go to the next line without having to press the return key. This would be most helpful to us who do less typing and more clicking!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →

Thanks Chris. This is a little unique, since most of our customers are asking for us to minimize number of clicks. Would love to hear from other customers to see if they would benefit from this.

20. Additional Allergy Items

Please add onion to the food allergy list

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Allergies  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base