Practice Fusion can help you identify patients at risk for Fabry
Practice Fusion offers integrated alerts to help you provide your patients with the best care. A clinical decision support (CDS) notification will display during the patient visit at the top of your encounter if your patient’s medical history matches potential clinical markers of Fabry, a rare genetic disease.
- The Provider Rx List will once again populate your frequently prescribed medications when creating a prescription.
- Custom vaccines entered through the patient chart will retain the correct expiration date.
- Signed documents will now display in the Timeline when filtering by document type and will remain displayed when the list is refreshed.
- The patient date of birth will no longer appear one day off when assigning lab results to a patient.
- The result date and time on lab observations will default to the local date and time.
- Additional details regarding the performing facility will display on printed lab results.
- Users are now sorted alphabetically in the Patient Communication settings.
For a full list of known issues and upcoming bug fixes, please visit our Service Updates page. By voting on an issue, you will receive automatic updates and notifications as the status changes.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!